Shimla Bakehouse Large Candle
(Inclusive of all taxes)
CINNAMON, SUGAR, CEDARWOODS
A spontaneous hillstation trip inspired this soothing holiday scent. Transport yourself to a quaint artisanal bakehouse, at peace with the aromas of cinnamon, sugar, lime zest and a hint of clove.
Wax Fill: 350g
Burn Time: 70 hrs approx.
Out of stock
Our Soul of India luxury fine fragrance candles are made with our proprietary 100% natural wax blend of the highest quality soy, coconut and palm wax. Our natural wax blend also contains Beeswax for its unrivaled air purification properties. Topped with lead-free cotton wicks and premium fine fragrance oils to create an eco-friendly non-toxic non-polluting clean burn that is pure and intensely fragrant.
An artistically crafted home perfume candle from the house of Umbr Tree – the ultimate in luxurious fragrance, beauty and function. Filled in beautiful white pearl finish handmade glass jars inspired by classic Indian tableware with matching glass lids that sparkle and shimmer and instantly enhance any space. The petite cover is designed to keep the wax dust free when not in use and an easy way to extinguish the candle when desired. Packaged in an elegant magnetic flap box.
- Proprietary all natural wax blend of soy wax, coconut wax, palm wax and beeswax
- 100% natural lead-free cotton wicks
- Contains Beeswax – a natural air purifier
- No paraffin or any petroleum products
- No additives, preservatives or other harmful chemicals
- Free of phthalates, parabens and sulfates
- Non-allergic and toxin free
- Not tested on animals
- 3 times longer burn time than Paraffin
- Sustainable eco-friendly production processes
- All ingredients and raw materials sourced from Indian manufacturers
- Lovingly handmade in Bengaluru, India
3.25 × 3.25 × 6.8 inches
9.4 × 5.25 × 4 inches
1 fine fragrance candle in a glass container and a match box
UMBR TREE PRIVATE LIMITED,
K-15, KHPL Compound,
Doddaballapura Main Road,
Bengaluru Rural – 561203.
Country of Origin
To prevent fire and serious injury
- Burn within sight.
- Keep away from flammable things.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Always burn on a level heat-resistant surface in a non-draughty area. Remove any debris before each ignition. Trim wicks to 5mm before each use. If wicks are too short the wax may not burn all the way to the edge (tunneling), and if too long the wicks may appear to mushroom causing black soot to form on the glass jars / aluminum containers.
Container may become hot during use. Do not burn for less than one hour or more than four hours at a time. If flame smokes, extinguish and shorten wick. Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains as glass may shatter due to heat. The natural property of soy can lead to slight discoloration and variations in texture. This does not affect the performance or quality of the candle.
|3.25 × 3.25 × 6.8 in
350g Large Candle
70 hrs approx.
Gourmand, Oriental, Woods