Dakshin Woods Traveller Candle
SANDALWOOD, MYRRH, PATCHOULI
Be mesmerised by the aromatic medley of the woods and forests of the Deccan Plateau, where rich accords of sandalwood, myrrh, patchouli and the sweet warmth of vanilla elevate you to paradise.
Wax Fill: 150g
Burn Time: 30 hrs approx.
Our Soul of India luxury fine fragrance candles are made with our proprietary 100% natural wax blend of the highest quality soy, coconut and palm wax. Our natural wax blend also contains Beeswax for its unrivaled air purification properties. Topped with lead-free cotton wicks and premium fine fragrance oils to create an eco-friendly non-toxic non-polluting clean burn that is pure and intensely fragrant.
The Soul of India Traveller Tin is a luxurious aluminum container, minimalistic in design with a bold cylindrical profile and distinctive inset lid, exclusively designed by Umbr Tree. The lid helps to snuff the candle and to keep the wax dust free between uses. Perfect for travel and to complement any interior style. You’ll love using the container for jewellery, coins or precious knick-knacks long after the candle is finished.
- Proprietary all natural wax blend of soy, coconut, beeswax and palm wax
- 100% natural lead-free cotton wicks
- Contains Beeswax – a natural air purifier
- No paraffin or any petroleum products
- No additives, preservatives or other harmful chemicals
- Phthalates, parabens and sulfate-free
- Non-allergic and toxin free
- Not tested on animals
- 3 times longer burn time than Paraffin
- Sustainable eco-friendly production processes
- All ingredients and raw materials sourced from Indian manufacturers
- Lovingly handmade in Bengaluru, India
To prevent fire and serious injury
- Burn within sight.
- Keep away from flammable things.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Always burn on a level heat-resistant surface in a non-draughty area. Remove any debris before each ignition. Trim wicks to 5mm before each use. If wicks are too short the wax may not burn all the way to the edge (tunneling), and if too long the wicks may appear to mushroom causing black soot to form on the glass jars / aluminum containers.
Container may become hot during use. Do not burn for less than one hour or more than four hours at a time. If flame smokes, extinguish and shorten wick. The natural property of soy can lead to slight discoloration and variations in texture. This does not affect the performance or quality of the candle.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2.75 in|
150g Traveller Candle
30 hrs approx.